Use Your PC to Master Chinese and Japanese
Enjoy fluency by leveraging your Asian language skills with Smart Characters
integrated word processing, reading, writing, translating, and learning
tool for PCs. Handy on-line references, dictionaries, pinyin, furigana,
and English annotations speed reading, writing, and translation. Learn
and use kanji and hanzi while creating your own documents, faxes, and vocabulary
- Perfect for individuals or offices that need language assistance communicating
in Chinese or Japanese, correspond in both languages, or have difficulty
running or using less flexible word processing systems or adjuncts designed
for native speakers.
- Edit and export left, vertical, and right-to-left writing to any Windows
- Annotated text entry and editing replaces cumbersome printed dictionaries,
and is easily hidden for printing, faxing, or every-day word processing
use by native or fluent speakers.
- Customize the on-line dictionaries and dynamic glossaries to add technical
terms and boiler-plate phrases for rapid text entry.
- The optional DoubleByte TrueType font interface accessory allows simultaneous
use of any Japanese, traditional, or simplified Chinese TrueType font in
the same document, under any version of Windows, including Windows 95.
E-mail, call, write, or click for a free brochure,
or order today! Version 3.0 for Windows 3.1, 3.11, NT, or Windows 95 is just $179.95.
The DoubleByte TrueType font interface
is $49.95. Smart Characters for Students DOS version 2.9 is only $99.95.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Mastercard/Visa.
Apropos Customer Service, 8 Belknap Street, Arlington, Massachusetts
02174, 800-676-4021 or 617-648-2041
Unfamiliar with the Chinese or Japanese languages? See background
information for a discussion of the terms and concepts used in far
Apropos Customer Service home page 617-648-2041
Last Modified: August 28, 1996
Copyright © 1996 Apropos,